Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Love To Bang

orange bang
I am seriously addicted to Orange Bang.

For all of you who don't know Orange Bang is quite possibly the most perfect food/drink ever created. I just found out that they started selling it at the 7-11 on Santa Monica and Las Palmas, so now I don't have to seek out random taco/burger spots to get my "bang fix."

Now I'm on an epic quest to find all the flavors of Bang and other juices made by the masterminds behind my favorite drink. They are fuckin killing it with the flavors; watermelon, peach, grape, mango, cranberry, and the elusive Strawberry Bang.

Either I scour every Mexican/Salvadorian/Thai/Armenian burger stand in the city or I save up for this thing.

bang machine

If I can't afford the Bang fountain then maybe I'll settle for this Bang inspired hoodie from The Hundreds.

hundreds 01
hundreds 02

No comments: