Sunday, December 28, 2008

They have officially ruined music

What the fuck is wrong with people who produce/enjoy musicals? It's like they want to ruin everything that other people enjoy, but they couldn't decide what they wanted to start with, so they came up with the genius idea of fucking with music and movies at the same time.

Much like the Canadian tuxedo I don't think I'll ever "get it."

tux 01tux 04

tux 02tux 03
(I think the last guy with the child-predator glasses is the president of Canada or something. When you do a search for "canadian tuxedo" his pic is like every-other result)

Just when I thought I could avoid musicals altogether by staying away from high schools, teenage girls, and gay men, I see this shit (which could be either the best or worst thing I've ever seen).



Apparently Sticky Fingaz is a fan of musicals (who knew?) and the executives at Lions Gate Films make it common practice to finance and release movies without ever reading the script or even liking/watching movies. I refuse to believe that someone got paid to willingly approve this masterpiece of shit.

I'll never forgive the "musical community" for making this shit-storm of a movie or almost ruining Jason Bateman's career in "Teen Wolf Too."


This clip is what people picture in their heads when they talked about how much they hated the 80s.

No comments: